1. Today you will work on Writing Stamina!
2. Open up your journal to the next blank page. Put today's date in the upper right hand corner.
3. You will be using this writing prompt: If you could meet a famous person from the past or present time, who would it be? and Why?
4. REMINDER: Start your first sentence with... If I could meet a famous person from the past or present it would be..
1. Today you will continue with Lesson 9-6 on Problem Solving
2. Log onto pearson realize and watch the video again for review.
3. Your assignment for today is from your textbook: pg. 219, problems 7,8,9,10, and 11.
4. SHOW YOUR WORK!
5. Name and page number in upper right hand corner.
6. Take a picture and send it to me:)
7. Log back into pearson realize and complete the Digital Quick Check.
Go to Mr. Nussbaum and click on History. Scroll down until you find Lewis and Clark Activities. Click on it. Then find the activity on Buffalo Hunters Reading Comprehension -Online. Listen to the passage and then answer the multiple choice question. It will then ask you to type your name and print. Once you have the printed form, take a picture of it and send it to me via email. https://mrnussbaum.com/buffalo-hunters-reading-comprehension-online