MATH: Topic 10 Lesson 10-4 (Dividing 3-Digit by 1 Digit Numbers)
1. Go to Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCht-8gvOCk This is a great lesson on dividing 3 digits by 1 digit. Please watch as many times as you need to.
2. Practice! Textbook pg. 240, Do problems 1,5,6,10,13,14,16, and 18. I'm assigning only 8 problems. Take a break in between each problem:) Don't stress!!! YOU CAN DO THIS!! We will spend some time on this. I HAVE FAITH IN YOU, dig your heels in and practice! Please take a picture of your assignment and send it to me.
3. USE MULTIPLICATION TO CHECK YOUR WORK
1. Today we will read Chapter 2.
2. Before starting, complete the next three vocabulary words (brim,swaggering,metallic) using this google form. https://forms.gle/gZgP6J9Z1kTNmUgg7
3. Read Chapter 2 and complete the Chapter Summary. https://forms.gle/JTqoNpCn1uE71qa76
4. AR Read for 25 minutes today.